This fine art print was produced from an original painting of The Bluebell Woods at Mottistone Manor on The Isle of Wight. I used acrylic paint for the original picture and wanted to depict the light shining through the trees and making the bluebells glow. I also used an oil based paint for some of the foreground flowers in this artwork.
All prints are gallery quality and are produced on 240gsm archival paper using Epsom Ultra Chrome pigment inks. They are mounted in textured antique white, acid free white core mounts to ensure they will remain in perfect condition for years to come.
Mounted prints are sent in clear protective bags with backing boards. For our framed prints we use simple contemporary narrow frames in either black or white depending on image. Unmounted prints are also available.
Order Size / Framing Options
The numbered list below describes the available options for this fine art print. Use the number buttons above to select your print option based on the descriptions below.
- Option 3. 20 x 20cm Print, Unmounted – £15.00
- Option 4. 20 x 20cm Print, Mounted to fit Frame Size 25.4 x 25.4cm (10” x 10”) – £20.00
- Option 5. 20 x 20cm Print, Mounted and Framed in Black, overall size 28.5 x 28.5cm – £30.00
- Option 6. 20 x 20cm Print, Mounted and Framed in White, overall size 28.5 x 28.5cm – £ 30.00
- Option 17. 31 x 31cm Print, Unmounted – £40.00
- Option 18. 31 x 31cm Print, Mounted to fit Frame Size 40 x 40cm – £45.00
- Option 19. 31 x 31cm Print, Mounted and Framed in White, overall size 43.2 x 43.2cm £60.00