I painted this piece using acrylic and oil paints and brushes, it depicts the view towards The Pepperpot on St Catherines Down on the Isle of Wight. The coast path hugs the cliff top all along this section of the coast, the Military Road also runs to the side giving spectacular views across West Wight, also known as ‘The Back of The Wight’. There are many varieties of flower to be found along the way, this painting brings them all together in one glorious, colourful, celebration.
All prints are gallery quality and are produced on 240gsm archival paper using Epson Ultra Chrome pigment inks. They are mounted in textured antique white, acid free white core mounts to ensure they will remain in perfect condition for years to come.
Mounted prints are sent in clear protective bags with backing boards. For our framed prints we use simple contemporary narrow frames in either black or white depending on image. Unmounted prints are also available. A2 prints are sent rolled in a protective cardboard tube.
If you would like to add Hand Embellishment to this print, which will add a little sparkle and shine, please add option 35 to your basket. The cost for this is £10 per print. If ordering more than one print but only one embellishment then please let us know your requirements in the ‘order notes’ box when checking out.
Order Size / Framing Options
The numbered list below describes the available options for this fine art print. Use the number buttons above to select your print option based on the descriptions below.
- Option 13. 12” x 8” Print, Unmounted – £25.00
- Option 14. 12” x 8” Print, Mounted to fit Frame Size 16” x 12” – £30.00
- Option 20. 15” x 10” Print, Unmounted – £40.00
- Option 21. 15” x 10” Print, Mounted to fit Frame Size 20” x 16” – £45.00
- Option 22. 15” x 10” Print, Mounted and Framed in Black, overall size 22.5” x 18.5” – £65.00
- Option 23. 15” x 10” Print, Mounted and Framed in White, overall size 22.5″ x 18.5” – £65.00
- Option 35. Hand Embellishment – £10 per print
Also available as an unmounted A2 Print, please see separate section for details.