This print is taken from my original watercolour painting of Cowes on The Isle of Wight. I painted it from the junction of High Street, Bath Road and Watchhouse Lane, looking down Watchhouse lane towards the sea. The buildings depicted are Watchhouse Barn, ‘The Place to Eat’, The Union Inn and the RNLI lifeboat station.
All our prints are gallery quality and are produced on 240gsm archival paper using Epson Ultra Chrome pigment inks.
Mounted prints are sent in clear protective bags with backing boards. We use textured antique white, acid free, white core mounts to ensure that they will remain in perfect condition for years to come.
For our framed prints we use contemporary frames in either black or white which are ready to hang straight on your wall. We use acrylic rather than glass to frame our 31cm prints as it is safer to send, it will not affect your viewing experience at all.
Unmounted prints are also available.
Order Size / Framing Options
The numbered list below describes the available options for this fine art print. Use the number buttons above to select your print option based on the descriptions below.
1. Square Greetings Card – £2
2. Coaster – £7
4. 20cm x 20cm print unmounted (print only) – £15
5. 20cm x 20cm print mounted to fit frame size 10” x 10” (frame not supplied)) – £20
6. 20cm x 20cm print mounted & framed in black, overall size 28.5cm x 28.5cm – £30
7. 20cm x 20cm print mounted & framed in White, overall size 28.5cm x 28.5cm – £30
12. 31cm x 31cm print unmounted (print only) – £40
13. 31cm x 31cm print mounted to fit frame size 40cm x 40cm (frame not supplied) – £45
14. 31cm x 31cm print mounted & framed in white with acrylic, overall size 47cm x 47cm – £65