I used acrylic paint for the original painting, letting the paint run down the canvas to create the horses legs, then building the detail and adding the riders.
I based it on the 2022 Cheltenham Gold Cup which was won by Rachael Blackmore, I wanted to catch the drama and speed of the race.
All our prints are gallery quality and are produced on 240gsm archival paper using Epson Ultra Chrome pigment inks.
Mounted prints are sent in clear protective bags with backing boards. We use textured, antique white, acid free, white core mounts to ensure that they will remain in perfect condition for years to come.
For our framed prints we use contemporary frames in either black or white which are ready to hang straight on your wall. We use acrylic rather than glass to frame our 15” x 12” prints as it is safer to send, it will not affect your viewing experience at all.
Unmounted prints are also available. A2 prints are sent in cardboard tubes, please note that the image shown above may differ slightly due to the print ratios. Please see the A2 section to see the exact image.
Order Size / Framing Options
The numbered list below describes the available options for this fine art print. Use the number buttons above to select your print option based on the descriptions below.
3. Table mat – £19.95
8. 24cm x 19cm print unmounted (print only) – £15
9. 24cm x 19cm print mounted to fit frame size 12” x 10” (frame not supplied) – £20
10. 24cm x 19cm print mounted & framed in Black, overall size 33.7cm x 28.5cm – £30
11. 24cm x 19cm print mounted & framed in white, overall size 33.7cm x 28.5cm – £30
15. 15” x 12” print unmounted (print only) – £40
16. 15” x 12” print mounted to fit frame size 20” x 16” (frame not supplied) – £45
17. 15” x 12” print mounted & framed in black using acrylic, overall size 22.5” x 18.5” – £65
18. 15” x 12” print mounted & framed in white using acrylic, overall size 22.5” x 18.5” – £65