This print is taken from an original painting entitled ‘Woodland Walk’. I wanted to create the impression of being at the edge of a cool forest, amongst the trees, in this picture, with dappled sunlight coming through the trees. I took my inspirational photographs in the spring when the greens were fresh and tinged with yellow and there was a hint of the first bluebells pushing through. I used acrylic paint a a lot of ‘spattering’ to create the leaves.
All prints are gallery quality and are produced on 240gsm archival paper using Epsom Ultra Chrome pigment inks. They are mounted in textured antique white, acid free white core mounts to ensure they will remain in perfect condition for years to come.
Mounted prints are sent in clear protective bags with backing boards. For our framed prints we use simple contemporary narrow frames in either black or white depending on image. Unmounted prints are also available.
Order Size / Framing Options
The numbered list below describes the available options for this fine art print. Use the number buttons above to select your print option based on the descriptions below.
- Option 2. Glass coaster – £5.00 – please see coaster section – HERE
- Option 9. 24 x 19cm Print, Unmounted – £15.00
- Option 10. 24 x 19cm Print, Mounted to fit Frame Size 30.5 x 25.4cm (12” x 10”) – £20.00
- Option 11. 24 x 19cm Print, Mounted and Framed in Black, overall size 33.7 x 28.5cm – £30.00
- Option 12. 24 x 19cm Print, Mounted and Framed in White, overall size 33.7 x 28.5cm – £30.00